There are thousands of internal and external scholarships listed on Scholarship Universe with millions of dollars of awards that you could be eligible for!
- Log in to Scholarship Universe using your NetID.
- Create a profile by answering questions about yourself.
- Plan on at least 30-45 minutes.
- The more questions you answer, the more scholarships you can match to!
- Scholarship application season is usually in the spring semester to be awarded for the following academic year.
- However, many CFA scholarships are awarded in the spring for year-end achievements, summer seminars, etc.
- Please note: not all schools within the College of Fine Arts are on Scholarship Universe yet. If you have any questions please reach out to your specific departments or to Kim Moore, Student Award Coordinator, College of Fine Arts at email@example.com or you can contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA).
More Financial Aid Information
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid offers information and assistance for multiple avenues for aid.